Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The best intentions....

Well, I decided that today I would wake up do laundry and then finally get back into the swing of things working out on off StrollerFit days. When I was on vacation I worked out religiously, but that hasn't been so in the days I have been back. Laundry was being done and I couldn't leave...I was on a roll...that is until I realized that the the dress I am wearing to my bro-in-law's wedding this week had made it into the laundry pile after the great closet organizer collapse while we were on vacation. I could have really died. Looked at the tag, dry clean only. It seems to have weathered the storm, but needless to say laundry stopped. On to the pool, because well it is the summer and my oldest loves to swim. I am so glad that we did that since he has decided to try swimming without any floatation device. It was a great day to try too since we were the ONLY ones at the pool. The rest of the day was restore the core class, haircuts and returning business emails...so no cardio today, just core. At least something was done. Hopefully will get back into the swing of things tomorrow. If only there were 30 hours in a day.

No comments: