Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome to my blog

I started blogging awhile ago on my website but thought that I could hopefully help more people by blogging here. My name is Katie. I own a StrollerFit franchise. What is StrollerFit? It is an exercise with your baby concept that helps mom gets back into pre-pregnancy shape. There is also a class format called restore the core which helps moms get rid of the pesky low belly sag. Anyway, StrollerFit has been a godsend for me and a number of my friends. Some of my friends have lost over 100 lbs with the class. Others are finding that they are making friendships that are going to last a lifetime. Others are achieving goals that they never thought possible. StrollerFit is and has been more than a fitness class for so many moms. I am hoping that my blog can help other moms with fitness and motherhood and how the two can co-exist. Blog at you later.

No comments: