Monday, June 30, 2008

Emotional eaters...I think I am your leader

When the phone rings at a little before 8:00am I usually know it is someone wanting to know about class or bad news. Today was no different. My home phone rang (by the way some days I forget that I have a home phone) around 8:00am and the news broke my heart. The news isn't important but what I did after I got off of the phone is a direct reflection of my eating style. I got off of the phone and immediately went to the cookie jar. Nice fresh homemade chocalate chip cookies and they were all mine. So on my funky days I just eat to make myself feel better not good, but if you do the same thing...obviously you aren't alone.

Breakfast:
2 cookies
Lunch: Turkey wrap some fritos and a diet coke
Snack: cheerios with a peach
Dinner: Turkey wrap and blueberries
1 miller lite.

Exercise:
strollerfit and restore the core

Brian fell asleep with Jake so I will blog on him tomorrow.

Have a great nite.

www.strollerfit.com
www.hiptobemom.com
www.momandbabysport.com

No comments: