Friday, June 20, 2008

Well it is wedding day for my brother in law and these are the days that stress me out. My two little guys have to be on their best behaviour and they didn't do so well last night at the rehersal dinner. So hopefully with LONG naps and a little ( ok who are we kidding) a lot of bribery they will be ok. These are also the days that I really need a nanny. My husband is in the wedding and has been gone for a couple of hours by now and I have to get the kids ready on my own. So baths for everyone and nothing sticky or red to eat or drink until tomorrow. Hopefully, I will make it to the wedding in my newly washed black dress and not have spit up on me but who are we kidding. Just throw up a prayer that my hair behaves...I had plans for an appt but didn't want to make the kids sit while I had my hair done so my great hair styling will have to work. Baths call...blog at you later.

No comments: