Thursday, July 3, 2008

oops forgot to blog

ok Tues and Weds are a blur. Here is what I know...without breakfast I crumble. No breakfast yesterday and I went to the office and had a handful of m&m's and some of Jake's cheetos at lunch. Tuesday I did pretty well except for a cookie or two. I am hoping to stay on track today. I have no clue about Brian he is a blur to me, we pass when I leave for class and he comes home from work and after the kids are in bed one or the both of us are asleep on the couch.

Exercise for me:
Tuesday: RTC class no cardio
Weds: nothing


The Human Race put on by Nike. There isn't one in Cincinnati but I have been training and uploading my training to nike.com...I have one of those nifty little chips. Anyway, the race is on 8.31.08 and I am trying to get some people together to run the 6.2 miles. So if you are interested let me know.

Blog at you later.

No comments: