Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Staying the course

Everyday I get up and have the best intentions to workout in some fashion. Most of the time it is StrollerFit class and then restore the core. However, some days I like to power walk with the kids in the stroller and go on an adventure with them. That being said...this week my mom is at home because she had ankle surgery and we are hanging out there all day helping her get around the house and I have made some of the biggest excuses why NOT to exercise.

I am really frustrated with myself, but I just don't have the drive this week...no determination in the words of my late grandpa no pep...so how do you find the drive when it is just not there. I will let you know during the next post b/c I haven't found it yet :)

In health.

www.strollerfit.com

No comments: